Rodman weeps during interview on sidelines of Trump-Kim summit

North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un visits The Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman, who flew to Singapore for the historic US-North Korea summit, became emotional during an interview about the two men meeting. I couldn't even go home, I had to hide out for 30 days. but I kept my head up high, borther.

In answer to a question about Otto Warmbier, Trump called him and his parents "special" people. North Korea released Bae later that week. "No more hatred", Rodman stressed, breaking into tears.

"I'll pass that on", Sanders said.

The NBA Hall of Famer traveled to Singapore ahead of the historic summit between Trump and Kim, though he is not expected to play a role in the meeting. I had no one to hear me, no one to see me, but I knew it. I still kept going back, I showed my loyalty to this country, and I said to everybody the door will open.

"I got so many death threats", Rodman told the CNN host.

Rodman also said that prior to this summit, he received a phone call from the president. With tears streaking down his face and a MAGA hat atop his shaved head, former National Basketball Association great Dennis Rodman chastised Obama's "no-approach" policy, called out CNN for misrepresenting his cause of peace & championed Donald Trump while video of the Kim-Trump summit played in the background. I was the only one.

"I'm thanking Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam and everybody who supported me through all these things". Kim, a basketball fanatic who inherited his father's affection for Rodman's Chicago Bulls, had invited Rodman, and the two sat courtside together to watch an exhibition basketball game featuring 12 North Korean players and the three Globetrotters.

Rodman, wearing a MAGA hat, blasted Obama for not paying attention when he said he had a message from Kim Jong Un, and wept when discussing the backlash he faced for his visits. "People thought that what I was doing was more of a joke more of a stunt, more of a publicity stunt pretty much, and I was just trying to spread the word, the fact of why I was going over there because I like the guy". North Korean observers have noted that the country's dictatorial ruling family has always wanted to meet with a USA president for the symbolism and recognition inherent in such a summit.

Mr Rodman is one of the few Westerners to have met the North Korean leader on visits to the capital city of Pyongyang. I want to see us get along.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top What’s The Story With VR On Xbox One X?
Jun 13, 2018 - 07:32
The EA Play event, which runs through Monday in Los Angeles , is offering live demos of its cloud-based game streaming service. Three years later, Xbox's backward compatibility for older games has become one of the console's defining features.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top NZ women score mammoth 490/4 vs Ireland, highest ever in ODIs
Jun 11, 2018 - 18:00
Amelia Kerr contributed in piling the misery of the Ireland players by scoring 81 off 71 balls with nine fours and three sixes. This time, Bates walked back to pavilion after scoring 151 off just 94 balls, including 24 fours and 2 sixes.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Brendon Hartley SMASHES into Lance Stroll in terrifying Canadian Grand Prix crash
Jun 11, 2018 - 17:58
The fact that the World Championship could be swayed by reliability, I don't think anyone wants to see that. Toto Wolff says there will be "consequences" following Mercedes' clear defeat in Montreal .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Rafael Nadal unsure of Wimbledon appearance after record French Open win
Jun 11, 2018 - 17:54
As he showed in Monday's (NZT) final, Nadal remains indestructible, even when cramp turns his racket hand into an agonising claw. Tens of reactions (to say the least) on social media by famous people happened for the Rafael Nadal's 11th French Open title .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top ZTE agrees to 'strictest' US Commerce settlement
Jun 11, 2018 - 17:41
Crack open some ZTE Android phones , and you'll find that Qualcomm Inc. - an American company - designs most of their processors. The U.S. responded to this information with a denial order which made it illegal for U.S. companies to do business with ZTE.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump calls media vicious for speculating about Melania’s health
Jun 10, 2018 - 19:07
But over the past half century, it has become the expectation that people know the basic narrative of the first lady's activities. Trump told the public that his wife would be home from the hospital in two to three days ; she ended up staying for five.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Researchers Create A ‘Psychopath’ AI By Feeding It Reddit Captions
Jun 10, 2018 - 18:37
The responses were compared to what an ordinary MSCOCO-trained AI returned, and you can see for yourself how twisted the AI is. Artificial intelligence can be helpful for us, but things can go really wrong if such machines access certain types of data.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Liverpool's £53m move for Nabil Fekir stalls over fitness concerns
Jun 10, 2018 - 17:26
And Hislop insists that the transfer saga is far from over, predicting that Fekir will eventually finalise a move to Liverpool . Liverpool's protracted deal to sign Nabil Fekir is now in doubt, according to the Telegraph . "It's part of the game", he said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump calls for Russian Federation reinstatement as G7 summit enters final day
Jun 10, 2018 - 17:07
Despite smiles and jokes for the cameras, the tension among the leaders was clear. Trump hasn't said whether he is considering the proposal.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The flying auto has arrived
Jun 10, 2018 - 17:04
Eventually, Kitty Hawk CEO Sebastian Thrun hopes that it will only take five minutes before riders are ready to pilot the Flyer . Google co-founder Larry Page has been invested in making flying cars a reality and it nearly happened this Wednesday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Del Potro 'relaxed' despite failing to take his chances against Nadal
Jun 10, 2018 - 17:02
Cecchinato, who was banned for match-fixing in 2016, had never won a match in the French Open prior to this year's edition. Nadal compiled a 35-20 edge in winners while making only 19 unforced errors against del Potro, the 2009 US Open champion.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump signals support for states deciding if pot is legal
Jun 10, 2018 - 17:00
In April, Gardner said President Trump had promised to support such a proposal, in an apparent break with Sessions. His press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, has said his evolution on the policy is a result of Mr.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top LeBron’s Honest Explanation as to Why He Left Cavs in 2010
Jun 08, 2018 - 13:57
Durant then buried a 3-pointer from 33 feet out with 49.8 seconds remaining to essentially ice the game. "I'm not surprised. When it was over, a reporter asked James how Durant had changed the complexion of the Warriors-Cleveland rivalry.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Rajinikanth's Kaala Screens In Karnataka, But Only After Protests
Jun 08, 2018 - 13:06
The film, however, will have its full-fledged release in the state on Friday, The New Indian Express reported. Our honour and Kannada pride are at stake.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trent Alexander-Arnold debuts & Jordan Henderson starts as England beat Costa Rica
Jun 08, 2018 - 12:37
Gareth Southgate has admitted Jordan Henderson and Eric Dier could be fighting over one place in England's World Cup side. We've got really good players across the two line-ups.